Lit to Film Book Club -
BOOK/FILM LIST - 2016-2017
by James M. Cain
Sep 06, 2016
We Need to Talk About Kevin
by Lionel Shriver
Oct 04, 2016
by Eric Garcia
Nov 01, 2016
Breakfast at Tiffany's
by Truman Capote
Dec 06, 2016
by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos
Jan 10, 2017
Cool Hand Luke
by Donn Pearce
Feb 07, 2017
by Wladyslaw Szpilman
Mar 07, 2017
by Edna Ferber
Apr 04, 2017
There Will Be Blood (Novel titled: Oil!) by Upton Sinclair
May 02, 2017
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
Jun 06, 2017
Meetings are 1st Tuesday of the month at 6:00PM in Kresge Library, room 225B. Join us and invite your friends!
Accessing Library Materials
Kresge Library Catalog - OU alumni have library borrowing privileges(books, documents, CDs). Present your drivers license at the Service Desk.
MelCat --online catalog of many Michigan libraries; fastest way to borrow BOOKS OU does not own.
Full-Text Classic Literature Online (plus, reference and non-fiction titles)
Accessing Electronic Resources
- Visitors are welcome to access most of the Libraries' online resources from workstations within Kresge Library.
- Visitors may obtain guest authorization to use library computers by presenting a current photo ID at any service desk. Visitors must comply with the University’s Acceptable Use policy and the Libraries' Public Computing Access policy.
- The Grizznet wireless network is available only to current OU students, faculty and staff.
Michigan eLibrary (MeL)
The Michigan eLibrary provides free access to research databases, online newspapers, e-books and more for all Michigan residents.
Stay current with what is new with OU Libraries!
- Oakland University's libraries support the education, research, and public service mission of the University by providing user-centered teaching, services, resources, and learning environments for students, faculty, and staff.
- To carry out this work successfully, the Libraries depend upon the support of generous donors. There are many ways in which you can express your support of Oakland University's Libraries. Your tax-deductible gifts are deeply appreciated and contribute to our students' success and our ability to support faculty research.
RefWorks--A tool that allows you to create a personal database of references and automatically generate formatted bibliographies.
Alumni of subscribing academic institutions will have life-long access to RefWorks. Your access will continue as long as OU subscribes.
/ Updated on
February 21, 2017