- 3 weeks for OU undergraduate students
- 3 weeks for guests
- 8 weeks for OU graduate students
- 15 weeks for OU faculty and staff
(including continuing education students, alumni, Infopass & Michicard holders) have a limit of 5 items at a time. Guests from reciprocal institutions have a limit of 3 items at a time.
Loan periods vary from 2 hours to 1 week with no renewals.
Music CDs circulate for 1 week with no renewals.
Videos, DVDs & LaserDiscs circulate for 48 hours to OU students.
Videos, DVDs & LaserDiscs circulate for 10 days to OU faculty & staff.
Materials that do not circulate:
- Journals, magazines and newspapers
- Reference books and some reference documents
- Materials in Archives and Special Collections
- Bingham Children's Historical Collection
Photocopy machines are available on all floors.
books, documents, DVDs, etc...
databases, e-books, etc...
/ Updated on
November 19, 2013