Fines & Library Charges
pay your library charges online
- 75 cents per day for circulating Kresge Library books, documents, LPs, and cassettes.
- There is a grace period of 14 days, during which fines accumulate but are not applied to the account. However, an $11.25 fine is assessed on day 15.
- The maximum fine for circulating Kresge Library books, documents, LPs, and cassettes is $50, which is assessed when an item is 67 days overdue.
- 5 cents per hour for Videos, DVDs, music CDs.
- $1.00 per hour for all reserve materials and laptops.
- Once library fines reach $25, checkout of materials will be blocked until fines have been paid.
- Fines > $25 will result in a Banner Hold at the end of each semester.
- At 120 days past due the account may be sent to collections.
Lost item charges
- Books, CDs, DVDs, Records
- $50 library charge after 66 days.
- $844 to replace the full-size laptops.
- $445 to replace the netbooks.
- Laptop Powercords
- $50 to replace the laptop powercords.
Fines for OU faculty and staff
- Checkout of materials will be blocked if items are more than 66 days overdue.
- Checkout of materials will be blocked if more than 15 items are overdue.
- $50 lost item charge for lost Kresge Library items.
books, documents, DVDs, etc...
databases, e-books, etc...
/ Updated on
March 28, 2014