Use of Library Instructional Labs
For the first two months of every fall and winter semester, the library instructional labs (rooms 225A, 225B, and 222) are NOT available for non-library reservations. The labs are used exclusively for library instruction during these times.
After the first two months of every fall and winter semester, and during all of the spring and summer semesters, the library instructional labs can be reserved, but only by Oakland University faculty, staff, and teaching assistants (including Supplemental Instruction leaders).
- Requests for lab reservations must be directed to Beth Kraemer, Coordinator of Information Literacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Labs may not be reserved more than two weeks in advance; requests made within 24 hours cannot be guaranteed.
- Labs are not available for use by student groups.
- Labs are not available for group study sessions.
- Technical support for the instructional labs will be provided by the Information Commons technology mentors.
- To gain access to the rooms, please report to the Circulation Desk, where the public use lab key is held.
- No additional software will be installed on the computers in any library instructional lab.
/ Updated on
June 18, 2013