Wireless printing for a PC
You need to be connected and registered on Grizznet before you try to add our printers. Grizznet FAQs
How to add a printer
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers > Add a printer
- Select Add a Network Printer > The printer I want isn't listed > Select a shared printer by name:
Click Next and disregard the warning
- PRINTER NAMES:
Click Install Driver > wait for installation to complete > Next > Finish
If the system asks for an account name and password use:
Password: <leave blank>
You can now send print jobs to GoPrint from your personal computer!
How to pick up your print job
- Go to the print station and select your computer, which will be listed by its name or IP address.
- Select the print jobs you want to print.
- Swipe your OU ID or guest print card.
- Click Pay and Print.
/ Updated on
November 14, 2014