Wireless printing for a MAC
You need to be connected and registered on Grizznet before you try to add our printers. Grizznet FAQs
How to add a printer
- Click on System Preferences > Printers & Scanners
- Add a printer by selecting the + sign under the printer list to the left
- Your configuration must include these settings for one of our black and white printers. The Queue may be set to either:
klicgoprint or klgp-LB
klicgoprint is located on the second floor in the north wing (Bell Tower side)
klgp-LB is located on the second floor in the south wing (Parking lot side)
or these settings for our color printer:
You can now send print jobs to GoPrint from your personal computer!
How to pick up your print job
- Go to the print station and select your computer, which will be listed by the computer name located on a gold sticker on the monitor or byits IP address.
- Select the print jobs you want to print.
- Swipe your OU ID or guest print card.
- Click Pay and Print.
/ Updated on
November 14, 2014